Book Club and Library Resources
I speak to book clubs! Use the Contact page to see if I’m available for a virtual visit.
• Here’s a Bookshop.org list of research and inspirations for this book. Treat yourself to a few!
• Here’s a Spotify playlist of songs I listened to while writing Death at Greenway—some of them unexpected.
• I made a Pinterest board for this book, and collected all sorts of fun images for historical reference and my own real love of all things English Breakfast tea…
• Speaking of tea. Shane Mullen from Left Bank Books concocted a Death at Greenway-themed cocktail called Foxes in the Privet. Want to make it?
• Libraries played a role in the research of this book. Take a look…
(9MB .zip file)
(900kb .zip file) [/one_half_last]
(500KB .zip file) [/one_half]
(800kb .zip file)