So the book has been out for more than a week now, and I’m happy with the reception, to say the least. Thank you for all your reviews and posts and Tweets and posts and, if you’re Instagramming something, great, I don’t even know about it.
Some of the highlights for this week:
• I was interviewed for The Rumpus. Yes THE Rumpus.
• The Examiner also ran a nice Q&A between Terry Ambrose and myself.
• I wrote a piece for Writer’s Digest on what running and writing have in common. Me? No, I don’t run unless I’m being chased, but still.
• Reviews from all over, and some of them so lovely. This one is the one that choked me up, though. According to Kristopher at BOLOBooks, I might have written the book I had hoped to. And this one from Bookpage ain’t bad, either.
• And if you want to try out Little Pretty Things for yourself, you can read about a day in the life of Juliet Townsend at Dru’s Book Musings or you can read the first two chapters over at Omnimystery News.
So. Whew. Good week. Off to two events in Wisconsin this week/weekend and then to Indiana. Check out the events page if you want to meet me or get your book signed!